Family owned and operated, since 1958.
Mauldin's Auto Glass, Inc. was established in 1958 by Mr. and Mrs. J.L.Mauldin. The Mauldins moved here from Jacksonville where Mr. Mauldin had worked with Lee and Cates Glass for about five years. Mrs. Mauldin is the daughter of T. D. Lee, one of the founders of Lee and Cates Glass.
Mauldin's Auto Glass, Inc. began on South Main Street , Mr. Mauldin installed the glass and Mrs. Mauldin answered the phone and did the bookkeeping. As time passed, Mr. Mauldin increased the size of the business and the number of employees. The business was relocated to 323 NW 6th Street in 1962 and has grown to its present size of about 24000 SF and 6 employees. Mr. Mauldin retired in 2000 after 42 years . His son Jerry continues to run the business.